All necessary paperwork must be submitted before enrollment is considered complete and class placement done.

* Enrollment Forms
* Copy of certified birth certificate
* Current immunizations  2017-2018 Immunization Requirements
* Copy of current lease or mortgage
* Copy of a current utility bill (phone and cable are not acceptable)
* State issued photo I.D.

If you have any questions or need more information, please contact our Registrar, Terri Smith.